Auditions will be December 9-16th
Ask questions in this thread
please do not post your audition until December 9th. I want people to have a chance to prepare.
Audition Rules and things.
Every part you are auditioning for must be in a seperate post. The initial audition posts must be public to try and get more people interested in the community. I will be like, "come look at these assholes make fools of themselves!"
Voice: if you don't have the means to record your voice, let me know your city and area code and I will get a number for you to call.
Images: You can either take pictures of yourself in costume or dress yourself up using photoshop.the gimp/paint. You can also ignore costume all together if you want to leave it to our set designers.
I am auditioning for people to be the audience. This isn't actually an audition but I am pretending it is. The thing is, if you record sounds for us, they will be used, unless they are stupid. You can get a real part and still make sounds for us. You can put all sounds on one post. I will need:
- sad "ooohs"
- youre' in trouble souding "oohs"
: Simple, record yourself singing the theme. You can be the theme song singer and have another part. Multiple singers may be chosen if they tie. Ollie
- 2 photos of yourself looking like a great big geek.
- Audio of yourself doing Ollie's only line. "There are no decorations, we have no money!"
- 2 Photos of yourself looking principally.
- Line to read: "And don't forget, this year no mr. belding costumes, mrs. belding gets confused early. OH OH OH, and all the boys that dress as girls must STILL use the boys room , understood?"
- 2 Photos of yourself looking like a badass.
- Line to read: "This Sandwich STINKS."
- 2 photos of yourself looking badass
- Line to read: " I want the manager of this dump."
MEDIUM SIZED PARTS:
- pleased with self
- "Well it could be an overbite, you might need braces!"
- "Hey I refuse to be a pinata again!"
- "HEY, NICE BOSS. You know if I ever have to work, which I never plan on doing, I hope it's for you."
- "Why don't you go as barf Bundy and put your head in a bag?"
- "Oh please, call me Jeff, sir makes me feel like I'm losing my hair. Ok, little smiley faces in the o's, I've never seen that before, nice."
- "Of course I'm going to miss you, I always miss you when you're gone. "
Medium parts with SINGING:
- "Alright I;d like to discuss the coronation ceremony of the king and queen."
- "Yes and speaking of relationships whatever happened to that cute guy you used to date? I think his name was Zack."
- please sing "how am I supposed to live without you" I think everyone knows the song but let me know if you need to hear it and I will upload it somewhere.
- "Uh uh, no way, she passed me over for you. Who's left for her to like?"
- "I can't wait to see you in those tights preppy."
- please sing "How am I supposed to live without you" I will upload it if you need to hear it.
- in love
- "Zack, I don't think I can go, I mean, costumes are expensive and money's really tight at home. I should be looking for a job."
- " I'm a happy person, I'm also very punctual. Well I'm late sometimes, only if I'm not in the bathroom first."
- " I do love you Zack. It wasn't supposed to be this way, not for us. I didn't want to hurt you for anything in the whole world. "
- in love
- "THAT is not my queen that's the royal dufus. THERE'S my queen. Kelly, Thou art more hotteth today than usual."
- "Eh, we better sit down. Oh gosh. Now you see Jeff, Kelly is an only child and this saturday is her fathers birthday now it would break his already weak heart if his only daughter wasn't there to help him blow out the candles."
- "Kelly, I know there's something going on between you and Jeff, please, just talk to me."
- Sing "Make my day" lyrics located a few posts back. Song I ripped from the dvd located here.
I need folks to draw sets. Our "audition" sets will be
- The Max, the gang's table
- Kelly's bedroom.
If I left anything out please let me know!